Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Cute Freebie

Freebie time girls, please respect my terms of services to use this. You will get the entire TOU at the side bar and also menu bar. Do not hesitate to create a card and enter our current challenge which is ANYTHING CUTE you can win 3 images of your choice.

My Heart Pieces is on Face book TwitterPinterest 

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for this cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Thank you for sharing her with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you!!I love your art. Thanks for the freebie hope to join your challenge. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little freebie. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image, and thank you so kindly for sharing.

    Judy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This digi is so adorable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a real cutie, thanks a bunch.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is sooo sweetheart. Thank you!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this very cute image.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete